In this tutorial video we will show you how to add your Instagram account to the Studiorific Social dashboard.
- From the Studiorific Social home page, go to your Dashboard.
- Click on the Account Manager tab in the left-hand side menu of the Dashboard.
- Make sure that you are currently logged into the Instagram account that you want to add from the same device. This will assure optimal performance and experience.
- Click on Add Instagram profile.
- Enter your Instagram username and Instagram password in the relevant fields.
- Pick the closest location to your current location from the list.
- Click on Add profile. (Please note that if the page freezes at this point, you will need to refresh the page, reenter your Instagram username and Instagram password, and resubmit them.)
- If your Instagram account has a two-way authentication, you will be sent a 6-digit security code to the mobile phone number associated with your Instagram account or to your email address associated with your Instagram account. Enter the 6-digit security code in the Verification Code field.
- Once you enter it, click on Add profile. Instagram may send you another code (this step may or may not happen and it depends on how Instagram wishes for you to authentication). If you get another code, you must enter it in the newly displayed field called Security Code.
- Once you enter it, click on Add profile again. Instagram may yet again send you a third code. This code must be entered into the Verification Code field. Note that this code is different from the first two codes you entered.
- Click on Add profile. The Success message confirms that your Instagram account has been successfully added to Studiorific Social.
If the above doesn't work exactly as expected, you may need to vary what you do a bit. Namely, Instagram might need you to go to your Instagram account and approve access to our app. You can try opening the Instagram website on that account and see if you get that prompt. This is an absolutely safe step and is required so that you can schedule posts through Studiorific Social which uses a server different from your local server.
You can now see your newly added Instagram account on your Account Manager page.
How to delete an Instagram Account from Studiorific?
To delete an Instagram account from your Studiorific Social dashboard, go to the Account Manager page, click on the 3 dots on the Instagram account you want to delete, and click on Delete.