In this tutorial video we will show you how to add your Instagram account to the ContentPilot dashboard.
- From the ContentPilot home page, go to your Dashboard.
- Click on the Account Manager tab in the left-hand side menu of the Dashboard.
- Make sure that you are currently logged into the Instagram account that you want to add from the same device. This will assure optimal performance and experience.
- Click on Add Instagram profile.
- Enter your Instagram username and Instagram password in the relevant fields.
- Click on Add profile. (Please note that if the page freezes at this point, you will need to refresh the page, reenter your Instagram username and Instagram password, and resubmit them.)
- If your Instagram account has a two-way authentication, you will be sent a 6-digit security code to the mobile phone number associated with your Instagram account or to your email address associated with your Instagram account. Enter the 6-digit security code in the Verification Code field.
- Click on Add profile. The Success message confirms that your Instagram account has been successfully added to ContentPilot.
- If this is the first time that you add your Instagram account to ContentPilot, you will need to go to your Instagram account and approve access to our app. This is an absolutely safe step and is required so that you can schedule posts through ContentPilot which uses a server different from your local server.
You can now see your newly added Instagram account on your Account Manager page.
To delete an Instagram account from your ContentPilot dashboard, go to the Account Manager page, click on the 3 dots on the Instagram account you want to delete, and click on Delete.