In this tutorial video we will show you how to post on Instagram from your Studiorific Social dashboard:
- Click on the Instagram tab in the left-hand side menu of your Studiorific Social dashboard.
- Click on the Post tab.
- Select the Instagram account(s) on which you want to post. With Studiorific Social you can post on multiple Instagram or other social media accounts simultaneously.
- Select the type of post. You can choose from:
- Media: to post a single photo or video
- Story: to post an Instagram story
- IGTV: to post a longer video
- Carousel: to post multiple photos or videos
- Upload file(s) for your post. You can upload from:
- Your File Manager on Studiorific Social
- Your device
- Google Drive
- A media link
- Type in a caption in the relevant field. You can use hashtags.
- Click on Advanced Option to access more options.
- Optional: Start typing your location and select it from the drop-down menu to add your location to your Instagram post.
- Optional: Add the first comment to your Instagram post.
- Review your Instagram post in the right-hand side of your Studiorfic Social dashboard.
- Click on Post.
- You can go to Schedules from the left-hand side menu on your Studiorific Social dashboard and select Published to confirm that your post has been successfully published on Instagram.
Watch this video to learn how to add an Instagram account to your Studiorific Social dashboard.
Watch this video to learn how to schedule an Instagram post ahead of time.