In this tutorial video we will show you how to publish or schedule a post with multiple photos or images on Instagram from the Studiorific Social dashboard:
- Click on the Instagram tab in the left-hand side menu of your Studiorific Social dashboard.
- Click on the Post tab.
- Select the Carousel option.
- Upload the photo or video files which you want to post on Instagram. You can upload files from:
- Your File Manager on Studiorific Social
- Your device
- Google Drive
- A media link
- Type a caption for your Instagram post. You can include hashtags.
- For more options, click on the Advanced Option.
- Optional: Start typing your location and select it from the drop-down menu to add your location to your Instagram post.
- Optional: Type the first comment for your Instagram post. It will be published a couple of seconds after your Instagram post.
- Click on Post to publish immediately. You can go to Schedules in the left-hand side menu and select Published to confirm that your post has been successfully published.
- Alternatively, select Schedule to have the post published at a later time. Enter the time when you want your Instagram post to go live in the Publish date and time field. If you are scheduling the same post on multiple accounts, you can choose the interval between posting on each account in the Time gap between posting (in minutes) field. Set the time in minutes. If you want your post to be republished multiple times, choose the frequency in the Repost every (days) field. If you want the post published just once, set the value to 0. Finally, choose the final date when you want your post republished in the Repost Until field. Click on Schedule. You can go to Schedules in the left-hand side menu of your Studiorific Social dashboard and select Queue to confirm that your post has been scheduled.
Watch this video to learn how to add an Instagram account on your Studiorific dashboard.