In this tutorial video we will show you how to add a Twitter account to your Studiorific Social dashboard:
- From the Studiorific Social home page, go to your Dashboard.
- Click on the Account Manager tab in the left-hand side menu of the Dashboard.
- Make sure that you are currently logged into the Twitter account that you want to add from the same device. This will assure optimal performance and experience.
- Click on Add Twitter profile.
- If you are not logged into your Twitter account from the same device, you will need to enter your Twitter username or email and Twitter password.
- Authotize the app for all required activities.
- Select the Twitter account(s) which you want to add to Studiorific Social. If you don't see the desired Twitter account(s), click on Re-connect with Twitter.
- Click on Add profile. The Success message confirms that your Twitter account has been successfully added to Studiorific Social.
You can now see your newly added Twitter account on your Account Manager page.
To delete a Twitter account from your Studiorific Social dashboard, go to the Account Manager page, click on the 3 dots on the Twitter account you want to delete, and click on Delete.