This article provides step-by-step instructions on how to connect Studiorific Analytics with your WordPress website to start tracking user behavior.
Part 1: Add your website to Studiorific Analytics
- Log into your Studiorific Analytics account and head over to the Websites page. It look should like this:
- Click on the Add Website button in the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Enter a name for your website. Note that this is just for you to identify your website on Studiorific Analytics. The name is only shown to you and does not affect the name of your site on WordPress.
- Fill in the URL of your WordPress site. Make sure that you do not add the http or https in the URL as it will be automatically added by our system.
- Enable Track Visitor Events.
- Enable Session Replays.
- Click on the Submit button.
Part 2: Add the Studiorific Analytics tracking code to your WordPress site
- Go to the Websites page on Sturiorific Analytics.
- Click on the Tracking Code button associated with the WordPress website which you want to track.
- Click on the Copy Pixel button to copy the tracking pixel that you need to add to your website.
- Open the admin view of your WordPress website.
- Click on the Appearance tab in the left sidebar.
- Click on Theme Editor.
- Select header.php from Theme Files in the right sidebar.
- Search for </head>.
- Paste the tracking pixel right before the closing </head> tag.
- Click on the Update File button to save the tracking code.
Step 3: Verify that tracking has started successfully
- If your website has been successfully added to Studiorific Analytics and the tracking pixel has been successfully installed on your WordPress site, you should be able to see information about visitors on your site in real time.
- Go to the Realtime page on Studiorific Analytics. If there are active users on your website at the moment, you should see information about them.
- If you do not see any online visitors on Studiorific Analytics, the reason could be that there are no active users on your website at the moment. You can confirm if that is the case and that you have successfully installed the tracking code by opening a new tab with your WordPress website and then refreshing the Realtime page on Studiorific Analytics. Now you should be able to see yourself. You will need to temporarily disable your adblocker if you use one to see yourself in the Realtime view.