This guide will walk you through the steps required to add a custom role and use it.
Creating a custom user Role & Permissions
- Step 1: Make sure that the default system roles do not satisfy your requirements
- Step 2: Create a new role and set its permissions
- Step 3: Assign role to User
Step 1: Make sure that the default system roles do not satisfy your requirements
- Before creating a new Role, it's best that you make sure that the default roles that come with the system do not meet your needs and warrant the creation of a new Role with custom permissions.
Step 2: Create a new role and set its permissions
- You must be logged in as the Admin of the company in order to be able to complete this step.
- Head over to Roles and Permissions Settings page from the Admin panel or click: https://manager.studiorific.com/admin/role-permission
- Click on Manage Roles button, shown in the screenshot below
- Type in the name that you'd like to give for this new Role:
- Click on Permissions to set the permissions associated with this new Role. The page automatically saves your selections.
- Once the page loads, toggle the permissions you wish to associate with this user.
Step 3: Assign role to User
- In order to assign a Role to a User, click on the Members button in the middle of the screen.
- Select the Users you wish to assign this Role and Save.
Be sure to only assign the correct roles and permissions to users to avoid any leakage of sensitive information.